Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taylor Swift Fearless concert!

We had so much fun at the Taylor Swift concert last night! She was so cute and had such a great show. We took a road trip down to LA with the fam and had a blast! Great seats! Great songs! Great company! Couldn't ask for a better evening! :) In another life I think I will be a country singer!!
It was great to have some teenies with us so we could get the whole fan effect! Seeing the teenage boys crushed on Taylor reminded me of my Backstreet Boys crush days...
Two things about this outfit. Her boots = amazing! Her bling on her wrist= unreal!!! She had these 3 diamond bracelets that were SO sparkly!! I love diamonds!
It was fun for Cam and I to have a night out! My aunt watched Violet for us so we could go. We missed her terribly but had a really nice time.
Okay so Cam may have been a little sarcastic during the concert considering he was in the minority among teenage girls holding their hearts and singing every word... but I would argue that this picture confirms that he had a good time!
I loved the Romeo and Juliette song! Beautiful! Then she gave away her crown which I totally wanted... I think the next person I know to get married should have a diamond sparkly band around their wedding dress... kind of like this.


Her finale was so fun! She had it raining on stage and she danced around soaking wet. It was pretty cool. Her whole show reminded me of the dance parties I have in my room.

2 comments:

andrea said...

secret: brian loves taylor swift! and i love violet!

J & J said...

BAHAHAH i love that picture of cameron! so classic! i loved chatting the other day char. can't wait to see you-- hopefully soon!