Friday, August 13, 2010

Really cute pics of V

Sleeping cutie!
Archibald cousins! The 5 babies born in 2009. Baby #2 will be one of four in 2010...
Violet and cousin Allie- they are little buds...
Sweet little cousins! Allie, Violet, Juliette
Violet chilling on the beach
Enjoying a nice night on the lake
Playing with her sand toys... she could spend hours playing in the sand!
I think she is the cutest girl in the whole world! Her personality is even cuter than she is! She brings sunshine wherever she goes.

4 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

ok seriously Char she is ADORABLE! I love that little face and the hat! That kills me!

Jennifer said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Really! These are such cute pictures! I miss you! We need to catch up. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. :-(

maeve said...

char! so so so so happy i stumbled upon your little gem of a blog. little violet is such a doll!


p.s. come visit us chrisandmaeve.blogspot

J & J said...

she really is so cute. i need to see you somehow!