Wednesday, March 17, 2010

crafty me :)


I have been wanting to buy Violet some letters ever since she was born. I was hoping to have them in her room for when I brought her home from the hospital... but I could never find any that I thought were cute enough for her. So, after a year of searching I decided to make my own. I bought some wooden letters and then modge podged away!! Thanks to my friend Kirsten I am now a professional modge podger.... its amazing! You can pretty much modge podge anything and make it look amazing. I am so glad V finally gets her letters. :)

4 comments:

hudd and anna said...

tell me you got a sprite up in the jin mao before you left.... i need more cameron in these pics!!

hudd

Anonymous said...

oo i love it. TOMORROW! can't wait to see you :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! Char!!! You are kidding me?!? Those are so gorgeous! I am so proud of you! Way to go! You found such beautiful paper. I love them! Thanks for posting a picture. I am sad I am gone. Love you!!

Reid & Kirsten Smoot said...

The craftiness was in you the whole time! Those look great, and I love all these family pictures, I can't believe Vi is 1! We miss you guys.