Monday, May 17, 2010


The amazing couple coming out of the temple. They were so happy! Chelsea was seriously the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!
The London girls reunite for our last wedding!!!
Scarlett, Jare Bear, Me and Violet... Baby Scar and Little V had so much fun playing together.
Violet telling Cameron stories at the temple.

One very happy little family.
Me and my two beautiful sisters! It was so fun to have a night together!
Me and the bride... seriously Chelsea! Stop being so beautiful! :)
The sweet Violet being patient during picture taking time.
Violet, Me, Ange, Rachel
Do we look alike?
A good one?
Lots of girls who LOVE Chelsea!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Carly said...

I wanted to call you so many times today! Chelsea is amazing! Her dress is amazing she looks incredible and so happy. I am so glad you got to go! I'll call you tomorrow!

Shannon said...

Lol, the only good one!

andrea said...

chelsea does look so pretty!