Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paris Photos

The girls... it was fun having Ash since we are only 3 weeks apart in our pregnancies... we could be tired together :)
What a sight!
The breathtaking fountains of Versailles!
Versailles.. I love Cam's face because he had just lost his sunglasses and it was so sunny! He was so sad about it!
Sacre Coeur
The whole group! We had so much fun!
From the top of the Arc de Triomphe
Cute little streets of Paris
The Eiffel Tour
Le Louvre
Our room with a view! Amazing!
Picture perfect!

My favorite bridge... once ran from this bridge all the way to the Eiffel Tour...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I am feeling so weird that I'm not in these pictures with you... the bridge, Sacre, Versailles, the Effel, the Arc... so glad you had a great time!! You look fab and I love that black shirt. Miss you!

Shannon said...

I cannot believe we weren't there with you! I'm sure the trip was great, but did you lie down on the ground under the Eiffel Tower and take pictures with your heads together? ;)