Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend in Boston

We had such a fun trip to Boston this past weekend. Cam and I went out to find housing and participate in admit weekend. We weren't able to go to round one because we were still in Shanghai... Violet stayed here in Santa Barbara with my family which was great for her and even though I missed her a lot it made it so we could get everything done that we needed to. We stayed with Anthony and Kristin and they made it so fun for us! We went to a Orioles/ Red Sox game for Anthonys birthday and it was a blast! We are so excited to move out there in August. I am so proud of Cameron for getting accepted to Harvard Business school and so excited for our new life out there!

1 comment:

Brooke Wilkins said...

Charlotte! I LOVE Boston! Maybe we will have to go out there to visit you guys! Boston has the BEST food!